GeoERA Joint Call
The Call is set up in two stages:
- Stage One: Call for Project Ideas.
- The Call for Project Ideas opened on the 4th of April 2017 with a submission deadline of 7th of June 2017 at 17:00 CET. THIS CALL IS CLOSED.
- To ensure contributions from the wider stakeholders community, to whom the outcomes of the transnational projects should be targeted, this Call is open to all interested parties and will provide input for the stage two call text.
- Stage Two: Call for Project Proposals.
- The Call for Project Proposals opened on the 17th October 2017 and will close on the 12th of January 2018, 17:00 CET. THIS CALL IS CLOSED.
- The Call will fund only project proposals submitted by the geological survey organizations, that are members of GeoERA.
- Below you will find the documents relevant for writing and submitting a proposal (Documents JC8 – JC12).
- When you have written your proposal it must be submitted using this link.
Joining the Call
You can join the call by submitting Project Ideas in Stage One and Project Proposals in Stage Two using the instructions and supporting documents that will be published on this site.
|Pre-Announcement||1st January 2017|
|Joint Call Phase|
|No JC 1||Call Announcement||04th April 2017|
|No JC 2||Introduction to the Call Procedure||04th April 2017|
|No JC 3||Admissibility and Eligibility||04th April 2017|
|Stage 1 – Call for Project Ideas|
|No JC 4||Scientific Scope||04th April 2017|
|No JC 5||Submission Guide||04th April 2017|
|No JC 6||Submission Template for Project Ideas||04th April 2017|
|No JC 7||Eligibility Check and Assessment||04th April 2017|
|Stage 2 – Call for Project Proposals|
|No JC 8||Evaluation and Selection
|04th April 2017|
|No JC 9||Call Document Announcement and Scientific Scope||October 2017|
|No JC 10||Online Submission Tool||October 2017|
|No JC 11||Submission Guide||October 2017|
|No JC 12||Submission Template||October 2017|
Based on the Project Ideas received in Stage One, specific research topics have been identified within each of the themes of GeoEnergy, Groundwater, Raw Materials and Information Platform. These research topics have formed the foundation of the call text of Stage Two: Call for Project Proposals. Submitted Project Proposals will be checked on eligibility and admissibility, evaluated and reviewed by independent Technical Reviews and an independent Expert Panel using the EC H2020 review criteria. The output of this review will be a ranking list that will be the basis for the selection of the GeoERA projects. Here you can see Instructions to the Technical Reviewers and Instructions to the Expert Panel.