To develop an effective and comprehensive administrative, financial and legal management that will ensure the successful execution of the project.
Activities are focused on following objectives:
- To ensure the achievement of all project objectives in terms of time, quality and costs;
- To perform smooth and effective management and coordination of the consortium guaranteeing joint understanding among the project partners, and ensuring the right functioning of the governing bodies;
- To interact with the GeoERA Executive Board, in particular the GeoERA WP 4: “Follow-up and monitoring of projects resulting from the cofounded call”;
- To carry out periodic and fluid communications and high-quality technical and financial reporting of the project’s progress to GeoERA;
- Stimulate and coordinate external communication to stakeholders and the scientific community.
- Renata Barros (RBINS-GSB) (email@example.com)
- Kris Piessens (RBINS-GSB) (firstname.lastname@example.org)