Stakeholders attending the Underwater Minerals Conference and the 3rd conference on European Rare Earth Resources acknowledgement the MINDeSEA work on dataset compilation, mapping and development of new exploration methods for critical raw materials in European submarine mineral deposits. They contribute with questions on their interests in relation with different issues:
- What are the methods used for critical elements investigation like REEs, Ni, Cu and Co in different seabed mineral deposits?
- How have been formed and what is the importance of the Ni-Cu rich minerals in Fe-Mn crusts?
- What is the age of Fe-Mn crusts deposits in the Canary Islands and the influence on critical metals concentration?
- Are the MINDeSEA geochemical dataset available in a public repository? What is the public portal where the data will be available?
- Can MINDeSEA provide data on predictive areas for the exploration of economic potential submarine deposits in Europe?
For further information on the UMC and ERES conferences and our MINDeSEA presentations you can follow at: