Cornelia Steiner (GBA), 6 May 2021
Have you ever wondered how one can actually use shallow geothermal energy? We explain the different systems available for heating and cooling with these renewable energy sources. Find out how they work and what their benefits are in our new leaflet here!
Update September 2021: The leaflet is now available in Irish as well. Read here!
Other MUSE Posts:
- MUSE pilot area activities – RESULTS – #2 Linköping
- MUSE pilot area activities – RESULTS – #1 Ljubljana
- Brand-new MUSE results: Fact sheets on shallow geothermal energy concepts
- Explore the new MUSE YouTube channel
- MUSE co-organized the Shallow Geothermal Days 2020
- MUSE – Monitoring Closed-loop systems and Open-loop systems
- MUSE – Geothermal heat pumps, a highly dynamic market in Europe!
- MUSE and the underground urban heat island effect
- MUSE – Open-loop systems requirements & advantages
- MUSE – Web-based information systems for shallow geothermal energy
- MUSE – Closed-loop systems requirements & advantages
- MUSE results published in Energy Policy
- MUSE – Differences between deep and shallow geothermal energy
- Legal framework, procedures and policies of shallow geothermal energy use in the EU and MUSE partner countries
- BBC article about MUSE activities in Cardiff
- Pilot area activities – #14 Assessment of shallow geothermal energy resources in Warsaw agglomeration, Poland
- Pilot area activities – #13 Geophysical survey and groundwater monitoring in Brussels, Belgium
- MUSE at “EGU2020: Sharing Geoscience Online” – Free online geoscience conference
- Pilot area activities – #12 Thermal groundwater use in the urbanized area of Zagreb, Croatia